6.28.2011

otaku dot ph is re-launching!


It has been a while since our last post (not including the Anime Review I just posted a few hours ago), and obviously this is due to uncontrollable instances. I had to transfer jobs, chokoreitou had a life-changing earthquake and tsunami to deal with. But now that we’re back, we’re going to be so much better.

With the help of our newest member, otaku dot ph will be re-launching soon!

Yes you’ll see new designs and probably a new logo to go with it, but that’s not all.

We’ll be covering more topics (yey!) coming from more writers (yey!).

I won’t give away everything right now, though, just to keep you guys thinking. But here’s a teaser:

Based on a personal survey I conducted (with a sample size of three people :P) I found out that people who like Anime also like, wait for it, Gaming! Boom! So yeah, we’ll be reviewing games and gadgets, and trust me, we’ll be as updated as we can with the latest gadgets and games out in the market.

In fact, I couldn’t wait to get started that I’ve written my first Game Review before I wrote this announcement. I won’t be posting it today, though, so please check back very soon. :)

The official re-launching is scheduled on August 1st, but you won’t have to wait that long to enjoy the new goodies we will have to offer.

In the next few days (that’s tomorrow or the next day), the new segments will start showing up.

By mid-July, the new site layout should be up. A couple of weeks after that the site should look completely refreshed and by August 1, otaku dot ph 2.0 will be up and running.

So tell your friends and keep coming back, cause, you know, WE’RE BAAACK!

(wow, that ‘rhyme’ sucks)

No comments:

Post a Comment